As a dancer, stretching is so important! It keeps your muscles warm and loose so you can dance without pulling a muscle or injuring yourself and helps you get the flexibility you need. I’m constantly stretching myself and love using different products to help me, so today I thought I’d share with you my favorite stretching tools!
- Arch Genie Foot Stretcher– I love this tool so much because even though I have high arches with helps with my foot flexibility, I’m never satisfied with my point and this foot stretcher helps so much! It comes in tons of different colors and patterns so you can pick your favorite! It’s portable and super easy to use too 🙂 (if you want an easy way to transport it, this carrying case from the same company is perfect).
- Spike Ball– This is a great tool because you can use it for so many things! You can roll out your feet or massage any sore muscles, and it’s so easy to carry around in your dance bag! If you do a little more research, you can find spike balls with different levels of firmness and pick which one is best for you.
- Muscle Roller Stick– Using this tool feels sooo good! It stretches and relaxes any sore muscles, is easy to transport, and is easy to use! This also comes in a variety of colors so you can choose your own.
- Foam Roller– I love foam rollers, and this one is great because of the little ridges on it which help give you a deeper massage and stretch. It’s lightweight, portable, and so helpful! I linked one that doesn’t have color options, but I’m sure you can find a similar one in a color you like 🙂
- Thera Band– This is probably my favorite tool to use! It’s so useful for so many things, from pointing you feet into it to using it to help you pull a needle! I love that you can buy it in different levels of resistance and colors (each color is a different level to help you keep track) and that it’s easy to fold up and carry with you.
- I-Flex Stretch Unit– I’ve linked this before, but I love this product because it’s great for flexibility stretching! You can use it for front or back flexibility, and it’s super easy to set up and use. Just slip it over a door, close the door, and start using it! You can easily fold in up and keep it in your dance bag when your not using it too.
- Frank Frog Ballet Resistance Band– I’ve also linked this before, but I love this resistance band because like the Thera Band, you can use it for so many things, like middle splits stretching, needle or scorpion stretching, or hamstring stretching! It’s easy to fold up (I keep a hair tie around mine so it doesn’t pop back out) and store in your dance bag, and is great for a quick stretch before class!
Comment down below your favorite stretching products and which has been the most helpful for you! Let me know what kinds of posts you’d like to see in the future (please, I really want your suggestions! Please answer the questions on this post!