- Thank the person who nominated you (thank you, Lydia!)
- Include the reason behind the award
- Include the banner in your post
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer
- Let the nominees know you’ve been nominated!
The Awesome Blogger Award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- What song is stuck in your head right now? Right now, I have “Skyscraper” by Demi Lovato (which is a really pretty song, you should listen to it if you’ve never heard it) stuck in my head since I’m doing a dance to it, but I’m sure it will a different song in the next 10 minutes!
- What was the last movie (or TV show) that you watched? The last TV show I watched was Survivor, and the last movie was Disney Channel’s Camp Rock (I’ve never seen it before now and I’m almost 15!)
- Favorite YouTuber (if any)? I don’t watch YouTube super often, but I really like Alivia D’Andrea and Jaclyn Brooke right now. Alivia is a dancer and I love watching her dance videos, and Jaclyn makes lifestyle videos.
- What are three qualities that you love in a friend? I really like people that are honest, loyal, and fun. I want them to be real, not fake, and tell me what they’re thinking, and I want someone who’s willing to do new (possibly crazy) things with me. I want a friend who I can make lots of good memories with.
- Favorite kind of weather? I love fall and spring, because it’s the perfect mix of warm and cold. I think I like sun better because I can be outside, but I also love when it rains.
- Do you like wearing jewelry? I do like to wear jewelry, but I have to take it off for dance so don’t wear it very often since it feels pointless to wear it for a few hours and then take it off.
- What book are you currently reading? I’m currently reading “The Bookshop on the Corner” by Jenny Colgan and I love it! It’s such a good book and I highly recommend it 🙂
- Favorite mode of transportation (walking, biking, etc.)? I’d have to say biking, but I love walking too! I think a car is still the most practical though.
- Are you on your phone, computer, or tablet right now? I’m on my laptop, but sometimes I write from my phone 🙂
- Would you rather say no or yes to every question? That’s really hard! I’d probably rather say no because there are things I really wouldn’t want to say yes to, but saying no would mean missing out on a lot of fun stuff.
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- What is your most used emoji?
- What book, movie, or TV show have you recently seen and would recommend?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- If you could speak any language, what language would you pick?
- If you could bring back any fashion trend what would it be?
- Would you rather go on a long drive or a long flight?
- What is your favorite meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)
Comment down below your answers to any of these questions, and let me know what kinds of posts you’d like to see in the future!