1. Thank the person that tagged you
2. Include the image
3. Answer the questions (they’re the same for everyone – they don’t change!)
4. Nominate 5-10 people
- Do you like school? I love school! Last year, I hated school and dreaded going every day but this year, at my new school, I’m so happy and love all my classes and friends. It’s gone really well and I have good grades and great friends 🙂
- What is your favorite subject? My favorite subject would probably be history right now. I’m in World History 1 and even though I don’t love World History (I love U.S. History and Government instead!), my teachers make it so fun and I love the class.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? I would definitely make it a safer and happier place for everyone. Not in the generic “world peace” way, just in a way that our world isn’t so scary and the news isn’t always so sad.
- What are some of your favorite memories? Some of my favorite memories are sleepovers with my friends (even though they are fairly recent) and hanging out with Lara when we were little.
- Name one or two embarrassing moments. Um… do I have to do this? (Yes Ally, yes you do.) Ugh, fine. At the top of my “embarrassing moments list” (trust me, it’s a looooong list) would be the time I was in was in speech and things went… badly. I have a whole post on it here. It wasn’t super bad looking back on it now, but in the moment I was so embarrassed and so upset.
Comment down below an intresting fact about YOU! And please let me know what kinds of posts you’d like to see in the future 🙂