As a dancer, I always have tons of stuff in my dance bag. But what do I really need in there? For those that have my same problem, I’ve come up with a list of Dance Bag Essentials, or what you really need to have.
- Dance Bag – obviously, you need a dance bag! I linked a duffel bag from PBTeen because personally, I prefer a duffel bag as my dance bag. The one I have right now is from Vera Bradley, but unfortunately, they don’t sell duffel bags any more. If you are more of a backpack as a dance bag kind of person, I recommend a Vera Bradley backpack because they are such good quality and I love the designs.
- Water Bottle – you always need water with you at dance and I absolutley love Covet Dance’s water bottles! They are so cute and funny and are great quality.
- Ballet Shoes – ballet shoes are a must-have for dancers! I recommend Capezio’s ballet shoes because they hold up pretty well and are super comfortable.
- Jazz Shoes – as a dancer, jazz shoes are another must-have! I recommend Bloch’s jazz shoes because again, they hold up well and are comfortable to wear when dancing.
- Hair Stuff – this is absolutley essential! I like to keep all of my hair supplies in a bag, like this little one. I keep hair ties, bobby pins, and head bands in mine. If you want to keep your bobby pins separate so they don’t fall down to the bottom or want a small bag to keep jewelry you forget to take off in, this tiny little bag is perfect.
- Makeup – you definitley need makeup as a dancer and I love the cute little makeup bag I linked! Put in whatever makeup you are required to wear for dance, throw it in your dance bag, and your good to go.
- Dancers Problems Kit – this cute little kit from Covet Dance is perfect for dancers! It’s filled with all kinds of helpful items, from bandaids and extra hair ties to a pointe shoe sewing kit! I talked about this in my 10 Must-Haves For Dancers post, but it’s so great I had to link it again!
Comment down below what you just have to have in your dance bag, or if you have any of these!