Christmas gifts can be so expensive, and with lots of people to buy for, the price keeps getting higher and higher. So why not give someone a DIY gift that is just as great as a store bought gift? It will mean a lot to them knowing you took the time, and it will save you money. So today, I’m going to share with you 10 Easy DIY Christmas Gifts that are perfect to give to your family.
- Car Games– around the holidays, lots of people travel, so having some car games to keep the little ones busy is a great idea! These are cheap and easy to make, and fun for the older kids to play too. I linked a website with lots of games to choose from, so choose your favorites to make!
- Art Kit– a DIY art kit is a great gift for kids of any age, or an art loving parent! These are relative cheap to put together and fun for road trips or just at home! I linked a website with different kits to choose from, from drawing to painting to scrapbooking!
- No Sew Fleece Blanket– it gets really cold in the winter, so an easy fleece blanket is a great Christmas gift! Plus, it can be multi purpose – you can snuggle up and watch a movie or build a fort as a family.
- Filled Slipper Kit– these filled slipper kits are perfect for anyone in the family! Pick a pair of slippers that they would love and fill it with their favorite stuff. You could even pick a theme, like filling them with their favorite candy, movie tickets, and a popcorn bag!
- Candles– candles are always a great gift, but can be so expensive! Surprisingly, this DIY is really easy and is exactly the same as a store bought one!
- Knot Pillow– this knot pillow is easy to make and super cute! It makes a great Christmas gift for anyone and looks so pretty!
- Sharpie Mug– this coffee mug is so easy and so cute! It’s perfect for a coffee or tea lover and can even be filled with stuff, similar to the slipper kits!
- Bedroom Decor– bedroom decor is always a great gift, and it’s even better when it’s an easy, cheap, adorable DIY!
- Chalkboard– this super easy chalkboard is a great gift for anyone in your family! It’s fun to draw on for little kids and great for a to-do list for older kids or parents.
- Tattoo Phone Case– this easy DIY is great for anyone in the family, granted they have a phone. The picture shown has a floral print, but you can use any tattoo!
Comment below if you have ever made any of these and how they turned out, or what your favorite DIY is! Let me know what kind of posts you’d like to see in the future.