Christmas is coming, and winter break is only 10 days away! I’m starting to get into a baking mood and can’t wait for all the free time I’ll have to whip stuff up. I absolutely love Christmas food, so today I’m going to share My Favorite Christmas Food Recipes with you!
- Peppermint Bark– peppermint bark has always been my favorite holiday treat, and this white chocolate version is perfect for chocolate-haters like me! (Yeah, you read that right, I don’t like chocolate. Sorry.)
- Candy Cane Cookies– I absolutely love these candy cane shaped sugar cookies! They are delicious and remind me of making them with my grandma when I was little.
- Eggnog Cake– this eggnog cake is a perfect holiday treat! It tastes amazing and reminds me of Christmas.
- Santa Claus Rice Krispies– who doesn’t love rice krispies? These Santa Claus themed Christmas treats are super cute and super delicious!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls– these chocolate peanut butter balls are a holiday party must-have! They are super easy to make and are so good.
- Turtle Fudge– this turtle fudge is great for the holidays and tastes amazing! I love the chocolate turtles (because there is more caramel and nuts then chocolate) so this turtle fudge is great!
- Gingerbread Oreo Cookie Balls– these gingerbread oreo balls taste like Christmas and are so hard to stop eating. They taste amazing and are perfect for the holidays!
- Christmas Tree Brownies– These brownies decorated like Christmas trees are about as easy as you get with holiday treats! Slap some frosting on them and take them to a party, and nobody will know how simple it is. Plus, they taste great!
- Christmas Jello– This Christmas jello is quick, easy, and delicious! Whether you bring it to a holiday party or eat it all yourself, it’s perfect for Christmas time!
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles– these truffles are almost as good as they look! They are great for any holiday event and are pretty easy to make (as far as truffles go 🙂 )
- Melted Snowman Oreo Balls– these oreo balls look like melted snowman and are almost to cute to eat! They’re perfect for wintertime and are delicious!
- Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites– these adorable Santa Hat cheesecake bites are the perfect treat for a holiday event! They are so cute and taste amazing!
Comment down below your favorite Christmas food and if you have ever made any of these before. Let me know what posts you’d like to see in the future.