When I get home from dance, all I want to do (besides eat food) is dance some more. It’s pretty common for dancers to practice at home, and some dancers are even self-taught! Today, I am going to share with you My Favorite At Home Dance Equipment!
- I-Flex Stretch Band– This stretch band hooks over any doorway (no nails or anything required, just sling it over and close the door!) and helps with flexibility. It is super easy to set up and can be used with any amount of flexibility!
- Frank Frog Stretch Band– This stretch band can be used in many different ways, and is super easy to use! It can stretch your hamstrings, help with your middle split, or help with your extension.
- Bosu Balance Ball– This balance trainer is so helpful for dancers! It’s easy to use and very durable. It is great to use for balance and control.
- Ballet is Fun TurnBoard– This product is great for dancers! You can work on your turns and spotting at home or at your studio and it is super easy to use. Mine has improved my turns a lot and I highly recommend it!
- Dot2Dance Portable Dance Floor– This product is a life saver for dancers who practice a lot at home. It is great for turning on, and you can use your TurnBoard on it! It’s a portable dance floor, with 4 sizes available, so you can choose the right size for how much space you need.
- Superior Arch Foot Stretcher– This foot stretcher helps with your point and helps stretch out your foot. There are bands that are said to help you point/flex your toes, but I find that this product helps even more. It is easy to use, and perfect to keep in your dance bag!
- Vita Vibe Portable Ballet Barre– This portable ballet bar is great for at home and self-taught dancers! Vita Vibe has so many different barres to choose from, but I find that the Prodigy Series Traditional Wood Double Bar is the best option. It has two bars, for a low or high stretch, and is made of wood, like the barres in dance studios.
- Capezio Foot Undies– These are like half soled ballet shoes, and are great for practicing at home or using at dance! They are easy to slide on and great to turn in. They work just like ballet shoes, and work on your Dot2Dance floor!
- GlamRacks Oversplit Bars– These oversplit bars are perfect for dancers wanting to improve their flexibility! I linked their Etsy page so you can choose what color and size you’d like. They offer single bars, double bars, and triple bars so you can choose which height is best for you! They also offer an extension pack so you can turn a triple bar into a ballet bar.
- Workout Equipment– I linked a post I wrote about the best at-home workout equipment for dancers, because it is super important to keep up with stretching and conditioning over breaks or just to practice at home!
Comment down below what your favorite equipment to use at home is and let me know what kind of posts you’d like to see in the future!