It’s summer! But first things first, I’m sorry for not posting much. I’ve had a really busy month. My birthday was April 24th (I’m 14 now). We finished school on May 24th, exactly a month after. So I’m done for the year 🙂 I’m going to try and post as much as possible over the summer, but I won’t have a specific schedule that I’m
trying to stick to sticking to. Since it’s summer, I thought I’d share 10 DIY’s for you to try this summer, whether you’re at home or on vacation!
10 Easy Summer DIY’s
- Tic Tac Toe Rocks: this portable game is perfect for road trips or just to play around the house!
- Fruit Stamped Towels: these towels are easy and fun to make!
- “Hello Summer” Banner Board: cute decoration to use at a party or to decorate your home with!
- Fresh Strawberry Lemonade: quick and delicious drink to keep you cool!
- Wish Bracelets: easy to make bracelets, perfect for a rainy day or road trip!
- Dry Erase Whiteboard: perfect for writing down quick notes or keeping track of everyone’s schedules!
- Raspberry Lemon Sugar Scrub: fun to make and fun to use! perfect for summer!
- Gummy Bear and Soda Popsicles: perfect to keep you cool this summer, and easy to make!
- Glitter Wall Art: quick and easy to make, and looks great as room decor!
- Funnel Cake: just like being at the carnival, but without the heat!
I love making DIY’s over the summer, and hope you enjoy these quick and easy projects Comment below which ones you try or any other DIY’s you love to make!