I was inspired by Annie’s post and decided to write a letter to myself. I don’t know when I’ll read this, if ever, but I thought it would be fun to do.
Life is crazy right now I’m not going to go into too much detail, but I think you’ll know what I mean. You’re in 8th grade right now and hate every second of it. I always try to tell myself that things will eventually get better. Middle school sucks for everyone. Going to a new school next year will be good, I think. Someday, if your reading this and still blogging, you should write a letter to me a.k.a your younger self. I want to see how things will be when I’m 18 or so. Like Annie did, I want to ask myself a couple questions.
- Do you still hate socializing with people?
- Do you still dance? And if yes, where do you dance currently?
- Have you ever moved (if you are in college right now, that doesn’t count)
- Did you ever convince your parents to let you get a dog?
- Is/was high school as terrible as middle school?
Maybe someday you will actually read this. Good luck in high school or college or whatever the heck you are going.
You from 2017 ❤️